Copyright:Tokyo Convention Visitors Bureau
1. Visit four of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots with an English-speaking interpreter guide on this 1-day tour: Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sumida River Cruise, and Senso-ji Temple. Participants will also enjoy the cultural experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony on this popular Tokyo tour.
2. Enjoy the traditional Japanese culture of the tea ceremony.
Jan. 1 - Dec. 31: Daily
(EXCEPT Jan. 1-4, Feb. 17, Mar. 3, Dec. 29-31)
|12,000yen (Adult) / 8,000yen (Child 6-11 years.)|
|Time Schedule||9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.|
|Meals||1 Lunch *Vegetarian option available.|
|Pick-up||Available at major hotels in Tokyo. click here.|
|Guide||English-speaking guide service included.|
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
1. Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats or meals, and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.
2. An alternate destination may be visited, or the order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
3. The actual menu and type of meal may vary due to seasonal and daily availability of ingredients.
4. As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed. Also, Sumida River Cruise ride may be switched to cherry blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
5. On January 2, the tour will not visit the imperial Palace Plaza, but you will be able to see the Plaza from the bus.
Operating Company: JTB Corp. Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64) A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
Please refer "Terms & Conditions"
before you make a payment.