1. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
2. Select the drop-off location from Hakone-en Garden, Odawara Station, or Shinjuku.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer a different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
4. Select a departure location from Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Shibuya), Shinjuku Washington Hotel, or Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku).
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
6. Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus.
|Departure||A: Jan. 3 - Feb. 28, May. 1 - Dec. 31: Daily
(EXCEPT Feb. 25, May. 3-5, Jul. 14-16, 22, 29, Aug. 5, 11-14, 19, 26, Sep. 15-17, 22-24, Oct. 6-8, Nov. 23-25)
B: Mar. 1 - Apr. 30 : Daily
(EXCEPT Apr. 28-30)
|Tour Price (per person)||
|Time Schedule||<From Shibuya> 7:50 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
<From Shinjuku> 8:15 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
<From Shinjuku> 8:25 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
[BUS1JF20S1MKS] 1 Lunch. *Vegetarian option available.
[BUS1JF2WS1MKS] No meals included.
|Pick-up||Available at major hotels in Tokyo. click here.|
|Guide||English guide service is included from departure from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal until arrival at Odawara Station.|
|Audio Guide||Available in Chinese and Spanish and Italian and French and Thai and Indonesian. Request upon reservation.|
|7:50 a.m.||<From Shibuya> Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (150 min)|
|8:15 a.m.||<From Shinjuku> Shinjuku Washington Hotel (150 min)|
|8:25 a.m.||<From Shinjuku> Keio Plaza Hotel (150 min)|
|Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)|
|Lunch||Enjoy lunch. (with Lunch)|
|Lake Ashi Cruise (15 min) Komagatake Ropeway (50 min) Hakone-en|
|5:00-7:30 p.m.||Odawara Station|
UNESCO World Heritage Site
[Until Mar. 31, 2018] Operating Company: JTB Japan Travel Corp. Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 1955) A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
[From Apr. 1, 2018] Operating Company: JTB Corp. Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64) A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents