1. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
2. For the return trip, take the Shinkansen from Odawara Station back to Tokyo. (Customers may also get off at Shin-Yokohama and Shinagawa.)
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer a different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
4. Select the departure location from the following: Hotel New Otani (Akasaka), ANA InterContinental Tokyo (Roppongi), Hotel Grand Palace (Kudanshita), or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (directly connected to Hamamatsucho Station).
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
6. Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus.
|Departure||A: Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, May. 1 - Dec. 31: Daily
(EXCEPT Jan. 2, Feb. 18, 25, May. 3-5, Jul. 14-15, 22, 29, Aug. 11-12, Sep. 15-16, 22-23, Oct. 6-7)
B: Mar. 1 - Apr. 30 : Daily
(EXCEPT Apr. 28-29)
|Tour Price (per person)||
|Time Schedule||<From Kudanshita> 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
<From Akasaka> 8:15 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
<From Roppongi> 8:25 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
<From Hamamatsucho> 8:50 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
[BUS1JF10H1MKS] 1 Lunch. *Vegetarian option available.
[BUS1JF1WH1MKS] No meals included.
|Pick-up||Available at major hotels in Tokyo. click here.|
|Guide||English guide service is included from departure from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal until arrival at Odawara Station.|
|Audio Guide||Available in Chinese and Spanish and Italian and French and Thai and Indonesian. Request upon reservation.|
|8:00 a.m.||<From Kudanshita> Hotel Grand Palace (150 min)|
|8:15 a.m.||<From Akasaka> Hotel New Otani (150 min)|
|8:25 a.m.||<From Roppongi> ANA Intercontinental Hotel Tokyo (150 min)|
|8:50 a.m.||<From Hamamatsucho> Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (150 min)|
|Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)|
|Lunch||Enjoy lunch. (with Lunch/50 min)|
|Lake Ashi Cruise (15 min) Komagatake Ropeway (50 min) Hakone-en|
|5:00-7:30 p.m.||Odawara Station|
|6:00-8:00 p.m.||(Kodama/non reserved seating/40 min) Tokyo
After arrival, please head to your next destination on your own from Tokyo Station.
(Customers may also get off at Shin-Yokohama and Shinagawa.)
UNESCO World Heritage Site
[Until Mar. 31, 2018] Operating Company: JTB Japan Travel Corp. Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 1955) A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
[From Apr. 1, 2018] Operating Company: JTB Corp. Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64) A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents